Wednesday, April 23, 2008

7 Useful Tools

This site came my way via a co-worker. Not sure where he stumbled across it, either via Digg or TechRepublic, one of those two.

Six Revisions gives a rundown of 7 Incredibly Useful Tools for Evaluating a Web Design. Several tools are listed, from the open source Click Heat link mapping, which we've just started evaluating at MDC for some of our more popular destinations, to the popular Google Analytics; these tools can help to see where users are going and assist in usability and navigation concerns.

Great resource!

1 comment:

Gardner said...

Oseary from pesosforpenguins.com here!

I'm on the Azjol-Nerub realm, playing Alliance... I hit 69 today, and plan to be at 70 by Tuesday. :-)

I've waited a good while to be where I am... I'm a bit giddy. lol

THanks for stopping by & add me on Twitter, if you'd like!